Executive Assistant to C-Level Executives
Executive Assistant to C-Level Executives
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact? Do you want to help shape a new and evolving company that is using technology to improve people's health?
At Secure Transfusion Services, our mission is to modernize and stabilize the blood industry. We will improve health outcomes by increasing the quality and availability of difficult-to-procure transfusable blood products.
We are looking for an executive assistant who will play a key role in enhancing the effectiveness of our creative, compassionate, and energetic leadership team that is located in virtual offices across the country.
Reporting to the Founder and CEO in our South San Francisco office, this individual will help us operate efficiently and collaboratively as we build our larger team of dedicated, experienced, and innovative professionals to staff our flagship collection sites and establish long term relationships with strategic anchor customers.
The EA will be confident working in a complex environment and will share our commitment to both creating an emotional connection between donors and our vision to save lives and fostering an enduring relationship with our hospital customers.
The Company provides a competitive salary, 80% company paid, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, vacation/holiday pay and stock options.
STS is an emerging growth life sciences company focused on improving the quality and availability of transfusable blood components. Emphasizing donor and patient safety and employing best practices in operational excellence, our goal is to modernize the transfusion medicine supply chain by offering our hospitals customers consistent, industry leading service levels. STS builds and operates donor-friendly, free-standing blood collection sites, located near its customers, typically large medical centers engaged in complex patient care. Learn more at http://securetransfusion.com/.
The Executive Assistant (EA) maximizes the value of the C-Level executives by enabling them to focus on key strategic priorities and to delegate any work best carried out by others. The EA takes initiative and is always mindful of managing the executive's time while ensuring the executive team and key external stakeholders get what they need to function efficiently.
The list of essential functions is intended to be representative of the duties and responsibilities performed within this job classification. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed if such functions are a logical assignment of the position.
Provide administrative support
- Help to assess current (and develop new ones where required) communications and IT systems to ensure efficiency of a new and rapidly growing company with team members spread across the US
- Managing documents
- organize and maintain electronic and paper files so documents are easy to access when needed and information is appropriately stored for compliance purposes
- routing for signature (using primarily electronic methods when available)
- Create management reports, presentations, correspondence and budgets
- Coordinate a wide variety of complex, sensitive and confidential data
- Maintain business and social contacts database
- Organize executive team meetings
- Manage agenda, logistics, reminders (and, when meetings are in person: book meeting rooms and hotels and assist with team travel; arrange AV needs etc.)
- Take notes at executive team meetings to free up executives to focus on the discussion
- Coordinating attendance at events (such as trade shows) on behalf of entire executive team
- Ensure adequate office supplies are available
Manage the C-Level Executives' time (ensure work is prioritized and deadline are always met)
- Manage calendars, booking appointments by priority, ensuring other executives or employees are notified and included in meetings as needed
- Reading, filtering, triaging email for the C-Level executives using Monday.com or project management tools
- Filtering paper mail
- Preparing reading materials for when executives travel
- Closely monitoring meeting lengths and interrupting as appropriate when meeting goes over scheduled duration, as well as not allowing telephone interruptions during meetings unless urgent
- Maintaining a follow-up log on C-Level commitments to others and, importantly, the commitment of others to the C-Level
- Critical research and analysis for key partners, customers and potential customers
- Screening any speech and media requests
Manage travel and expense reporting
- Organize all logistics for travel (transportation, accommodations and meeting times and locations)
- Prepare detailed itinerary for every trip (travel, meetings, contact #s) so executive knows exactly where he/she is supposed to be at all times
- Receive executive's receipts and create detailed expense reports for submission
The Fine Print
- Demonstrated experience in executive project responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous experience working with a start-up company and/or team members in virtual offices is an asset
- Must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, the ability to work successfully under pressure and maintain strong relationships with people inside and outside the company
- Ability to create structure and adapt to a rapidly growing and ambiguous environment
- Must possess advanced computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and experience with or ability to learn Dropbox, Slack, Monday.com and others
- Initiative: Able identify and recognize needs, take initiative and confidently drive work elements to completion
- Quality: Dedicated to excellence
- Detail-oriented: Attention to the details and ability manage projects in an organized way
- Communication: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with people from all walks of life
- Agile: Rapid, iterative approach to bringing solutions to life
- Humble: Willing to listen and learn, work well in teams and don't take yourself too seriously
- Curious: Curious about our team members, our customers, our donors and how our company impacts the healthcare system
|Posted on||26 Oct 2020|
|Closes on||24 Apr 2021 20:13|
|Property name||Secure Transfusion Services|
|Location(s)||San Francisco, CA|
|Department||Administration & General|
|More details (document)|